- Threatstack hosted the April meeting of PyLadies Boston.
- The topic: Production Ready Python.
- The presenter: Laura Stone, a senior site reliability engineer at Klaviyo and Boston DevOps mover and shaker.
- The/A Testing Pyramid (“Testing is hard!”). The majority of the process is spent at the base of the pyramid, i.e. Unit testing. The next level, Integration asks the question: “Did we build our code the right way?”. The top level, Acceptance, asks ” Did we build the right code?”
- versioning, code coverage(Sonarqube, Radon), linting tools (Pyflakes, Pychecker: ,
- Did a subject-matter refresher using the requests library as the teaching tool.
- For those of you interested in meeting your peers, DevOps Boston 2018 is coming up in September. Reach out to me on Twitter for an early bird discount of 20% (discount expires June 30th).
Follow If You Wish!!!